Friday, October 21, 2011

What we have been up to...

In no particular order...
We have been getting ready for the arrival of baby Camden. He should be making his debut at the very latest, 2 weeks from today. Yesterday was my doctor's appointment and I got on the induction schedule for November 4th! Yay! I expect that he will actually be born on November 5th because I'm not going in until the evening! His room and bed are all ready, clothes are washed and...

...I am ready to be done being pregnant!



Zach lost his other front tooth! One has been missing for a while (about a year) and the other finally came out. While this is not doing anything for his speech issues, he certainly looks cute...now we get to wait and see if both teeth will come in or if he will have to have surgery to pull the other one down as the orthodontist suspects!


We have started the month of birthday celebrations in earnest! Zach decided that instead of having a birthday party this year he would rather take his good friend to a day at the pumpkin patch. So that is what we did! They had fun running around, riding bikes on the track, climbing on the slides and playgrounds, getting their pictures taken, watching a magic show and just generally being silly! It wasn't even too cold...about 50 degrees and breezy!


Everyone after the magic show in the barn! This is a "super-dilly-deluxe" pumpkin patch!



We celebrated Nathan's third birthday! We figured since he didn't really know when his birthday was anyway it wouldn't matter to him if we celebrated it early! Plus since we have so many toys already...we didn't need any more...so we bought him tickets to go see Barney for his birthday! He had a great time! It wasn't very crowded (I guess Barney isn't as popular as he used to be!) but they put on a good show anyway!


Nathan the birthday boy holding up 3 fingers to show how old he is! I can't believe he's already three! Wow!


Nate's birthday cake! He wanted cookie cake this year...but then just ate all the frosting off of it! Haha Nate! We love you! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Nat said...

How fun! I can't wait to meet baby Camden!

Happy birthdays, everyone! :)

LeAnn said...

Happy birthday, Zach!!!

Happy birthday, Nate!!!

Have a birthday, Camden!!!

Jeanie said...

Happy Birthday to Torrey also! We can't leave out the most important person of all. Happy Birthday, Nathan and Zach and soon to be for Savannah. Now you get to add baby Camden to that list. WOW!!
Love you all very much!!!

Diana said...

Camden, how cute! I can't wait to see pictures of him. I understand your need to not be pregnant any more!! Loves!