
Best day ever! I finally got to hold baby Camden! It was soooo great! He is such a sweet little guy! It was a so fun to hold him and snuggle him! It was a little tricky with all those lines and stuff but totally worth it!

A close up of Camden's CPAP. This is what is helping him! He is doing soooo much better today and is so much more relaxed. His respiratory rate is down and his oxygen needs are down. He is finally making some progress!! YAY!

Size of nose is not quite as large as it appears with the CPAP stuffed in : )! Here is Camden in his little bed in the NICU. He started tube feeds of formula today and will hopefully be weaned off of the TPN and Lipids that he has been getting by the end of the day! Good job Camden.
2 comments:
Thanks for the pictures. We have been concerned about your little guy and praying for him. So glad to hear he is doing better. I bet the kids can hardly wait for baby brother to come home. Wish we could be there to get some snuggle time, too.
What a sweet little guy! Congratulations! I am glad he is doing so much better today. You guys are in our prayers! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help your family out.
Post a Comment