This is an excerpt from Zach's program at his school. We were practically in tears the entire time because we were laughing so hard! It was one of those moments when we were really glad that no one at the school actually knows us!! We thought the progression of the video from pure excitement at the beginning to possibly a little bit angry at the end was hysterical! He had a great time though.
PS--Sorry about the poor quality...it is so hard to hold a camera steady when you are cracking up!

4 comments:
Ha ha ha! I am laughing so hard I am crying! What a little Ham! So funny!
I'm so glad you had the camera! That was awesome! lol
I had to watch it again cause my littles wanted to watch. It's still funny!!! I love his little dance moves!
Go, Zach, go! You sure have some good 'moves', right in time with the music, too. We wish we could of been there to see ALL of the program. Sure looks like it was fun.
Post a Comment