
We went to the Festival of Trees this weekend. Rochester has it every year but we have never gone before! Boy was it neat! They had lots of decorated trees over every subject. We had the kids pick their favorites. It was hard to choose! The trees were incredibly creative and beautiful. It was a fun way to kick off the holiday season. These pictures really do not do justice to the beauty and creativity of these trees...but here goes!

Savannah's pick for her favorite was the Hannah Montana Tree. For a tree topper...they used an umbrella! What a cute idea right?

Jessi liked this pink tree decorated with all sorts of birds! It was really pretty!

Zach liked the "red" tree! I liked the top of this tree! It was fun and explosive!

Of course Santa was there and the kids got to visit with him for a bit! Then we had cookies and hot chocolate and went home! All in all it was really fun! I think we will have to start a new family tradition!
1 comment:
That does look like a lot of fun. We have never even gone to the Festival of Trees in Salt Lake. Every year I think I might make it, but so far haven't taken the time or made enough effort. Looks like there were some really pretty trees (nothing that can compare to the kids in the pictures, though.) Thanks for the pictures.
Post a Comment