We are loving FALL at our house!! (Not just Nathan's falls either!) We've had a few exciting things happen recently that we thought we'd share! First item of note...we are raising another blankie boy. I was trying to get Nate to show off his new found talent...(see pictures below) but he kept just going to his blankie and laying down on it! Oh well! At least he knows what he likes!

Zach has a new found interest...he has been missing his sisters so much while they are at school that he decided to try out some of their favorite hobbies himself instead of sitting on the sidelines watching. Zach is the newest Webkinz addict at our house. We don't mind too much because it is educational...sometimes...independent...sometimes...and we limit it...sometimes!!

Jessi has a new found talent as well...she demonstrates below. It was inevitable that someone in the family would be able to do this...the genes run on both sides! If you blow this picture up you will also see that Jessi procured quite a smattering of freckles this summer. She just kept getting more and more no matter how much sun screen she wore! We think they are cute!

Here is Nathan showing off his new talent...(drum roll please...)...he can FINALLY crawl! Not really sure yet if this is a good thing or a bad thing! Either way it has definitely kept our floor cleaner...either by the broom or by Nathan!!

And last but not least, our super hero has moved on to bigger and better things. Yes, we FINALLY grew into some new...and WAY cuter glasses! We went to the eye appointment and they said that while his eyes are better...he still needs glasses...but maybe only for six more months! Yeah! So, since his prescription changed, we had to get new glasses, and since his head is bigger, we had more choices! I love his new glasses! He does pull them off quite a bit...but he pulled his old glasses off quite a bit too! So I guess it is no different. The new glasses have also definitely cut down on the amount of stupid questions we get for example:
stupid person "Are those real??"
Fed up mother "No, they are just highly fashionable and I enjoy torturing my baby by forcing him to wear impossible to keep clean glasses, thus impairing his vision and slowing his development...do you have any other questions for me?" But I'm not bitter : )!! Besides, I LOVE the new glasses!
4 comments:
So cute!! I love to see your kids grow! Loves.
Exciting things never cease when you have children. Glad to hear that Nathan finally decided to try crawling. Love the new glasses; however, the old ones gave him more personality. He looks so grown up. Nice trick, Jessi. I bet you could win a spot on "America's Got Talent"! Thanks for the pictures. Love to see them!
love, Love, LOVE this update! Nate looks so studious, now!
You have such talented children! I love the new glasses! What a looker! :)
Post a Comment