Saturday, May 23, 2009

Catching Up...Zach

Zach has been a lot of help in the kitchen lately. Zach and I decided to try our hand at doughnuts...! We had a lot of fun. We didn't have a donut cutter, so we used two different size heart cutters instead. He was a great doughnut cutter!
We fried them up, frosted and sprinkled them, and then took them to the Bailey's house where we had Family Home Evening. The donut treats were a hit! We forgot to take a finished product picture...but they turned out well!

He is a lot of fun to play with during the days...but I think he can't wait until his sisters are off of school for the summer!!


3 comments:

Nat said...

What a talented little Spiderman/Chef! Awww...I miss your kids!

Nat said...

Oh, and I guess I miss you and Brennon too...!

Jeanie said...

I'll bet you are a big help to Mommy and Daddy, Zach, while the girls are at school. Looks like you have a lot of fun. You make a great Spiderman! Love you and miss you lots!