Wow! What a long, boring week this has been! I have been in orientation ALL week long at Mayo. There are a lot of speakers! Though they do a REALLY good job of making you feel excited to work for Mayo and lucky to be joining such a wonderful team! They have some amazing benefits! They have a whole "gym" complete with two pools, a running track, aerobics classes, and equipment etc. for employees and their spouses only (actually there are 3 of them...but they are consolidating down to 2). Brennon and I have decided to join! They have sick child care...so if your child gets sick and you are supposed to work, you can take your child to R&R, which is staffed with doctors and RNs to take care of your sick one! They will pay for your cab ride home if you have to work late and miss your bus. They pay for your bus passes to and from work! The list goes on and on! Unfortunately, they have to have a whole speaker to spend at least twenty minutes on each topic!! Today I finally got to make it back to my lab area! I am excited to get started in my lab next week! Then the following week I start my phlebotomy training!
Thanks to everyone who has posted comments! It is sooo much more fun to do this when I know that people are actually looking at it and keeping up with our family! If anyone else starts a blog, let us know...we'd love to keep up with your family too!
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment