Now one might ask...how could this happen? That is not the usual way you sit on the piano bench...but when it's Jessi its just better not to ask. I would like to point out the crutches propped up beside the piano...yeah...enough said!
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
ADHD??
A simple request really...It all started with "Jessi can you please practice your piano?". Ohh...Kay...she says...in a bit of a disgruntled voice. About two seconds later I hear some piano music. I think to myself "Great...things are going well, I only had to ask once! What a good girl!" I started working on some other projects. Not too much time has passed when I hear a little voice calling "Mom, help I'm stuck!" I run into the piano room and this is what I see...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha!! That's hilarious! I wonder how her teacher would feel about that???
Post a Comment