Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pictures


We have a very talented photographer in our ward...so when I realized that we've never gotten all four of the kiddos pictures taken together...she kindly consented to doing a photo shoot for us. Here are the fabulous results! (Don't worry we have the copyright release!!) PS-Thanks Jolene!










9 comments:

Nat said...

Oh my goodness! Those kiddos are freaking adorable! I sure miss them!

Sigh...

Beth said...

Fun! Fun! Fun!

Seawright Family said...

awwww those pictures are sooooooo cute!!! I love them!

Diana said...

You have such darling kids! I love to see them grow up! Loves.

wamjr1 said...

I sure do have darling grandchildren! Aren't I lucky? :)

kiminminn said...

super cute pics! Thanks for sharing!

Jeanie said...

Loved the pictures. I sure do miss your family. The kids are really growing up. Seems like ages since we last saw them. Love you all!

LeAnn said...

Adorable pictures!!! It's crazy but I still think of Nate as an little baby (maybe it's because I haven't met him yet). I was actually wondering if there was a fun "midway point" between the two of us and if we could try to get together sometime this summer.... We miss you guys (even the one's we haven't met)!

Brennon and Torrey said...

What a great idea LeAnn! We should totally do that!