First of all...we had to buy a new car. Our poor little reliable Mazda truck blew up on us, so we traded it in for a Honda Accord. We are loving our new little car! It is fabulous! It fits our family better than the truck did anyways, plus its not rear wheel drive and the kids really love that it has windows that they can roll down (you must have your priorities!!!)
Next, Zach lost his tooth...sort of...ok, well he had to get it pulled...but he has a fantastic window right in front now! His tooth got an abcess and we had to get it pulled so it didn't infect his big tooth! Unfortunately, the big tooth really isn't that close to coming in...so we will have a window in the front for a while!We also redid the boys room and moved Jessi into it! Here is the before picture...
...and here is the after picture of Jessi's new room. She is also enjoying having her own room...though Nate is still sleeping there because we haven't finished the boy's new room yet!

4 comments:
WOW! You have been busy with all that remodeling and repainting. I like the girls' rooms. I'll bet that was fun picking out colors and all. The new car looks nice, too. Sooooo glad to hear about Nathan's VSD being gone. That surgery is not fun - for the parents or the child. So, Zach, did the tooth fairy find you? Is your favorite song now, "All I Want For Christmas Is My One Front Tooth"? Life continues to be full of excitement! Love you all!!!!
Wonderful! It's all great news. Love you! Happy Holidays!
Hooray for all the good news! I love the bright colors in the girls' bedrooms. I also like how you've decorated your blog for Christmas!
Fun stuff!!! :)
Post a Comment