The girls had a piano recital on Saturday September 25th...of course they both did an excellent job despite claiming nervousness the whole way to the recital! They played individual pieces and duets with their teacher. It was fun to listen to! They are really making progress in their piano skills. Way to go girls!!
In other news...Nathan has a new word...see if you can guess what it is...
Did you catch it? Whee...whee...whee...! Cracks me up! Hope everyone is having a great September!

6 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!
I split a gut! Your kids are so big and cute as can be!! Hope you are well! Loves.
Thank you for sharing the videos. Girls, your piano pieces were awesome! I enjoyed them so much, I played them twice. Grandpa was in bed, so I will hear them again when he listens to them. What a cute, little Nathan - whee!
"Let's go on a hay ride, happy sing and play ride, more fun than a sleigh ride! Come on! Jump on! Let's go!"
Great job, Savannah and Jessica!!!
I can't believe how big Nathan is getting. He's so cute!!!
You must have heard that song a few times too right???
Uh, I PLAYED that song a few times! :)
Post a Comment