Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Nathan Giggles

We were just finishing dinner tonight, when Nathan started being silly! First, he smacked his hands on his high chair. Jessi copied him and then he started giggling. They played that game a few times, Nathan laughing harder and harder. Then Jessi started breathing funny and Nathan started giggling even more...Mommy was a little slow on getting the camera out, so we tried to re-enact...he wasn't laughing quite as hard here, but you can still hear his cute giggle! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Nat said...

What a cute little man! I can't wait to meet him!

Have you ever met Adam? I know Bren and the kids have, but have you?

Brennon and Torrey said...

Ummm...I don't think so! I was thinking today that I don't think I've been to Utah since 2005?? Maybe that's off...but I think that was the last time...of course you guys came out here in 2006...but wow! I can't believe its been that long!

LeAnn said...

So stinkin' cute!!!

I haven't met Nathan and you haven't met Kirsten. Do you wanna meet up with us at the Hill Cummorah Pageant next summer?

:)

Brennon and Torrey said...

Oh that is tempting! We will have to consider it...check the budget...etc...I LOVE the Hill Cumorah Pageant! I think it is one of my faves...a toss up between that one and Nauvoo...