Monday, June 15, 2009

Welcome Summer!

Ashley graduated from HS this year! Who can believe it? She is headed off to BYU-Utah in August! Boy are we going to miss her! I made these graduation hats for her graduation party! They turned out ok...but I learned some tricks that hopefully I'll remember the next time I make them!
We are ready for summer! We were sooo glad when the last day of school FINALLY came! Here is everyone on the first day of summer! We are going to swim and play our summer away! We can hardly wait!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

It doesn't seem like Ashley should be old enough to graduate. I still think of them as the size they were when we first met them. Maybe we will get to see her when she is at BYU. There is a young girl in our ward going there. Maybe we could get the two together and Ashley could ride to Cleveland with her if she wants to.
Loved the first day of summer picture. You sure have cute kids who, by the way, are growing up way too fast! The flowers are pretty, too.

Diana said...

So cute! Your kids are too :) Loves!