Monday, April 6, 2009

Nathan is a Super Hero!!

Yep, here he is...the newest Super Hero of the Olsen clan! Everyone was so excited about his new glasses they ALL wanted their picture taken with him!
The two red heads both have glasses now...isn't that ironic. It's also funny that I never could get a picture where they were BOTH looking at the camera (and in Jessi's case also acting normal!!)

Nathan to the rescue...!


Nan and Nate...he looks a bit dazed and amazed...maybe he can see better!

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

The pictures are great! Nathan is certainly growing up. Yup! He does look like a super hero - but he is still cute and adorable. I can't decide which one of the kids he looks like the most. I think that is one lucky little guy to be so loved by everyone!

Nat said...

What a cutie! He is a big boy! Adam just barely hit 23 pounds, and he'll be two in a few days. So, how does Nate keep his glasses on?

Brennon and Torrey said...

Yeah...we keep fooling ourselves and thinking that he is "thinning out". But I think its just wishful thinking! He is a chub...and will be a chub for a while probably! As far as the glasses go, we super glued them to his face...
Ok, actually, they have a super hot strap that goes behind his head! But he has been really good so far, he doesn't even pull on them or anything...yet!