Sunday, February 22, 2009

Grandad Mackey and Aunt Sue

On our way down to Orlando, we stopped and stayed a day in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. We were so lucky because not only did we get to see my Grandad....
....but we also got to see my Aunt Sue and my Uncle Bob. I hadn't seen either of them in years, so it was really fun! Aunt Sue was a great sport putting up with all of us and a super tour guide. And she didn't even mind when Brennon almost killed us on the bridge over the dam!

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

Getting to see your Granddad and aunt and uncle must have been the frosting on the cake for the whole trip. I am so glad you were able to see and visit with them and get the pictures. What's this about the bridge over the dam, Brennon?

Brennon and Torrey said...

We where trying to find a cold stone creamer ice cream store. I was following Aunt Sue's instructions on how to get there and we took a wrong turn so I did a u-turn on the bridge. Definately not my brightest idea. We survived though and it really wasn't that bad.

LeAnn said...

That's neat that you got to go to a town called Tuscaloosa. It almost sounds like someone has a lose tooth. In fact, it makes me think of that jibbery song those Disney characters sing on Playhouse Disney in the morning. ~~Mouscatools~~ Obviously, I don't know it very well (I try to avoid having that show on becuase I really really really don't want to be singing those songs all day long).

So anyway, I think it's cool that you got to see your granddad and aunt and uncle.