
Look who has new glasses!! She looks soo cute and says she can see much better!! It was rather difficult to take a picture of her because she was sooo excited she was hard pressed to keep still...here are the other trys....

Silly girl!! She says "I made a funny face because I like to be funny! But aren't my glasses cute??"

Giggling....giggling...giggling! I can't STOP
Giggling!!!
3 comments:
Jessi! I LOVE your new glasses! They are so cute on you and now I think I want some just like yours. I'm so glad you can see now. I remember when I got glasses for the first time...I was really surprised that there were houses on the mountains all around me in Salt Lake CIty. I couldn't see them before. Silly!
Woo woo! What a pretty girl! I love your new glasses!
I also love your glasses. That is pretty exciting! You look so nice in them. I am glad they are helping you to see better. Take good care of them, like your Dad did his when he was your age?!:)
Post a Comment