Friday, October 17, 2008
Counting down the days....
Well, it's semi-"official". We will be having a baby on Thursday, Oct. 23! We will be soo glad to get our baby safely here!! The last few weeks have been full of "scary" doctor's appointments, non-stress tests, bio-physical profiles of the baby, and doctor's warning us of "sudden demise of the infant in utero". Not exactly what you want to hear every time you head to the doctor. But, I think we will make it! I go in for an amnio on Wednesday and as long as his lungs are OK, we will be induced on Thursday. I will not miss checking blood sugars 4x a day, twice weekly doctors appointments, not being able to bend over and pick up things, sore hips and back when sleeping, feet that don't fit in shoes in anymore, and feeling grumpy all the time. But I will miss those little movements that assure me everything is alright or the excitement in our house about expecting a new baby! We have some excited kids who can't wait to meet their new baby brother! We are happy to have a new addition to our house! We can't wait to meet you and give you kisses! Hurry up Nathan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow I'm so excited for you and so jealous at the same time. I hope all goes well for you, can't wait to meet him.
As silly as it may seem...your griping about pregnanacy pains makes me miss pregnancy! Only a little...not enough to go out and do it again!
Good luck with everything and I can't wait to meet him! ...Or at least see a picture of him!
We are also getting excited to meet little Nathan. We pray that things go well for both of you. I imagine the kids are about as excited to meet Nathan as they are for Christmas.
Post a Comment