Thursday, August 7, 2008

FINALLY!!!

Yesterday I was at work when Jessi paged me. I called her back. She got on the phone and started out. "Mom, you'll never guess what happened! Zach and I were playing and he hit me in the mouth with his knee!" I started thinking...seriously, you called me to tattle?? But then she continued: "And then the most AMAZING thing happened!!! MY TOOTH FELL OUT!!! So, I picked it up and took it to Daddy and he accidentally dropped it under the couch and now we can't find it 'cuz Daddy can't look under the couch, so when you get home can you get my tooth and put it under my pillow?" Needless to say...I was soo glad that tooth has FINALLY come out! It has been wiggly for MONTHS! ...So, this morning Jessi was running around wiggling her other front tooth and I noticed that it was no longer actually connected to her gums in the front and you could see her new tooth underneath it when she wiggled it! So, Brennon talked her into letting him pull it out! One little tug and out it came! So, now we have a toothless wonder...just in time for wedding pictures!!! Hahaha!

2 comments:

Nat said...

I guess I'll comment again! Jessi, be sure to squish your mashed potatoes through your new hole! Bananas work fine, too! My mom used to always yell at us for that, so now I'll pass that on to you! I'm sure your mom will love it! :)

LeAnn said...

Oh Jessi, I'm sorry I'm so late telling you this (your new teeth have probably already grown all the way in by now) but I think it's soooo neat that your teeth finally came out.

I hope the tooth fairy was good to you!