Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory Tag

I'm stealing this from Kristin's blog...here's what she said...

I've seen this on a couple of friends blog, and thought I would give it a try here, to help with my missing everyone. Just follow the instructions, I can't wait to read them all and share mine with you.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Sounds fun right...lets try it!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

My first conversation on the phone with you, I believe we talked for over an hour, you were so nice and so easy to talk to. Also the first time you met Matt, you said you knew right away he was Andrew's Daddy, they are such look a likes. Miss ya.

Nat said...

I remember seeing you and Brennon on my wedding day. I was nervous, and I remember hoping you liked me because we were about to become sisters-in-law and we hadn't even met. We sat by you guys at our luncheon, and you were so friendly, nice, and I loved you from the beginning! Good times!

LeAnn said...

Hey Torrey, I remember the time when we lived in Cedar City and you and your parents and sister and Owen and Jeanie came down for the Shakespearean Festival. I just remember how fun it was to play cards in the hotel room with you and everyone else. I knew then that you were going to be a great sister-in-law.