This is our semi-finished basement (in all its messy glory)! The walls and ceiling and carpeting are all done...we just have a bit of trim left around the windows and the sliding glass door. I'd also really, really like to get some curtains for the window and the door. So, maybe a few more hours left of work and then it will be all done! Already it feels so much warmer and comfortable just having the walls and carpeting done! It is great! We love it! Also shown is the new car! It is a Dodge Grand Caravan, we are enjoying it...but there are some things that we have to get used to as well, like looking for a blue car in the parking lot instead of a silver...and before our van was more on the "unusual" side so it was always easy to find...now we have the same van as everyone else...so I have gone to the wrong car a few times! I guess I will have to start remembering where I parked better!
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment